A trek up the old, little–travelled trade rute on the left bank of the Trisuli River. This path runs high above the river, among terraces giving a real impression of being “away from it all”. views of Langtang (7 245 m), and Gosaikund are always eith woth us. Here we enter the world of Ganesh Himal with its multiple snow peaks, and visit the remote lake of Juke Swor Kunda. A heavily–forested area that sustains a huge vareity of fauna, including the red panda, Himalayan black bear, and , high up above the tree line, snow leopards.
1. Receive at the airport and transfer to the hotel.
2. Free day in Kathmandu.
3. Kathmandu – Trisuli Bazar by bus
4. Trisuli Bazar – Jarka Kalleri (1 800m)
5. Jarka Kalleri – Danda Gaun
6. Danda Gaun – Gogane Gaun (2 000m)
7. Gogane Ganun - Hakku Gaun
8. Hakku Gaun – Nesim (2 300m)
9. Nesim – Ghatlang
10. Ghatlang – Mailung Khola (3 200 m)
11. Mailung Khola – Somthang (Khurpudanda Pass 3 739 m)
12. Somthang – Phegon (Juke Swor Kunda 4 500 m)
13. Phegon – Sathi Gaun
14. Sathi Gaun – Salmi
15. Salmi – Deurali School
16. Deurali School – Trisuli Bazar – Kathmandu by minibus
17. Free day in Kathmandu for shopping.
18. Airport transfer or own destination.
Cost quoted in itineraries includes:
ü Airport-hotel transfer at arrival and departure
ü Domestic land and air transport as described in itinerary
ü Four nights 2 stars accommodation in Kathmandu with breakfast Hotel UTSE or similar.
ü All trekking and conservation area and national park permit fees,
For Camping or Tented Trek
ü All meals, camping gear (except sleeping bags) such as tents, kitchen equipment etc, salaries and insurance for guides, sherpas, cooks, porters (who will carry 15kilos of personal belongings per person) etc during tented treks.
For Tea House or lodge Trek
ü All lodge accommodation, breakfast, salaries and insurance for guides, sherpas, sardars, porters (who will carry 12 kilos personal belongings per person) etc during lodge treks. Please note that lunch and dinner are not included in lodge trek costs.
ü Re-confirmation of flight
Cost quoted does not include:
ü Your international flight into and out of Nepal
ü Travel insurance
ü Domestic and international airport taxes
ü Lunch, dinner, drinks in Kathmandu (US$6-15 per day)
ü Lunch, dinner, drinks in lodges on teahouse treks (US$6-15 per day)
ü Tips, souvenirs or other shopping