Nepal in a Nutshell 2 (Kathmandu Valley, Gorkha, Chitwan, Lumbini, Pokhara),
9 days/ 8 nights Whole Year
Day 01-Pick up and transfer to the hotel, sightseeing of Kathmandu Durbar Square
Day 02.Full day sightseeing of Baudhnatha, Pashupatinath ,Bhaktapaur,
Day 03.Dep for rafting by private car, 3 hours of rafting in the River Trishuli , after 3-4 hours rafting, drive
to Chitwan.by private car.
Day 04. Full jungle activisites of Safari, like elephant riding,canoeing,jungle walk,village tour .
Day 05.Bird watching after break-fast , drive to Lumbini , the birth place of Boudha.night at Lumbini.
Day 06.Drive to Pokhara by private car, visit around lake side.
Day07. short trek up to Sarankot, afternoon sightseeing of Tibetan refugee camp, David’s Fall, boating.
Day08.Back to kathmandu by car, evening free time.
Day 09.Free time for shopping and transfer to the airport.
Cost on request:
Cost quoted in itineraries includes:
* Airport-hotel transfer at arrival and departure
* Domestic land and air transport as described in itinerary
* Tourist class hotel accommodation in Kathmandu-Pokhara-Chitwan with breakfast as described in itinerary.
* Sightseeing as described in itinerary with an English speaking guide, as well as city entrances fees, monuments fees etc
* Full board for Chitwan Safari includes the program activities and meals.
* Re-confirmation of flight
Cost quoted does not include:
* Your international flight into and out of Nepal
* Travel insurance
* Domestic and international airport taxes
* Lunch, dinner, drinks in Kathmandu, Pokhara (US$6-15 per day)
* Tips, souvenirs or other shopping
Note: The full details of the program day by day itinerary ,will be provided on your request or after your booking.