Mandala and Safari Tour (Kathmandu Valley and Chitwan National Park),
7 days/ 6 nights Easy Whole Year
Day 01-Pick up and transfer to the hotel, sightseeing of Kathmandu Durbar Square
Day 02.Full day sightseeing of Baudhnatha, Pashupatinath ,Bhaktapaur,
Day 03.Dep for Chitwan, by tourist bus , village walk,Tharu Typical Dance
Day 04.Full day Jungle activisites like elephant riding,jungle walk, ,canoeing,
Day 05. bird watching and after break-fast transfer to the station for back to kathmandu by tourist bus.
Day06. Morning Monkey temple and drive to Changu narayan , the oldest temple of Nepal ,Afternoon excursion to Nagarkot.
Day 07.free time for shopping and transfer to the airport.
Cost on request:
Cost quoted in itineraries includes:
* Airport-hotel transfer at arrival and departure
* Domestic land and air transport as described in itinerary
* Standard Tourist class hotel accommodation in Kathmandu-Pokhara-Chitwan with breakfast as described in itinerary.
* Sightseeing as described in itinerary with an English speaking guide, as well as city entrances fees, monuments fees etc
* Full board for Chitwan Safari includes the program activities and meals.
* Re-confirmation of flight
Cost quoted does not include:
* Your international flight into and out of Nepal
* Travel insurance
* Domestic and international airport taxes
* Lunch, dinner, drinks in Kathmandu, Pokhara (US$6-15 per day)
* Tips, souvenirs or other shopping
Note: The full details of the program day by day itinerary ,will be provided on your request or after your booking.