A wonderful introduction to the splendour of the range of classic Himalayan culture, people and landscape. You see the lushness of the foothills as well as the wonderful subtropical, subalpine and higher altitude alpine landscapes. While there is some classic high Himalayan scenery - snow and ice interspersed with stark, dry and treeless stretches - there are also willow, poplar, and juniper, bamboo and rhododendron, orchards and past streams. Walking past old fortresses, villages, monasteries, and terraced fields of paddy and barley is a lesson in the everyday lives of ordinary rural Bhutanese, in all its richness and difficulty. The fluttering prayer flags everywhere are the most obvious expression of the spirituality and faith that permeates every aspect of the lives of Bhutanese Buddhists. The more time you spend in Bhutan, the more you get lulled into the absolute serenity of its landscape, all emerald green, bright flowers, and looming icy peaks.
Beyond the trek, on this trip there are temples and palace squares with art rich and varied beyond all imagination, and monasteries where the air, redolent with the odours of butter lamps and juniper incense, carries through the wind centuries of tradition. In Nepal, the cosmopolitan history of the Newars of Kathmandu Valley comes alive in the sophisticated palace squares, while in Bhutan's Thimpu you see one of the last remaining capitals of the world that truly have not changed much.
01. Receive at the airport and transfer to the hotel.
02. Full day sightseeing of Baudhnatha/Pashupatinath and Bhaktapur,night at the hotel.
03. Full day sightseeing of Kathmandou Durbar square,monkey temple and Patan Durbar Square,night at hotel.
04. Dep.for BHUTAN , Ktm/Paro by flight.
The flight into the Himalaya reveals breathtaking views of the great peaks MT EVEREST, MT KANCHANJUNGA, MT CHOMOLHARI, MT JICHU DRAKE, etc., taking you right into the Dragon Kingdom's scraping airstrip at PARO. On arrival you will be greeted and transfered through the beautiful PARO valley to Hotel. Dinner & overnight at hotel.
05. PARO SHANA O/N CAMP
06. SHANA SOITHANGTHANGKHA O/N CAMP
07. SOI/T/THANGKHA JANGOTHANG O/N CAMP
08. JANGOTHANG HALT O/N CAMP
09. JANGOTHANG LINGSHI O/N CAMP
10. LINGSHI SHODU O/N CAMP
11. SHODU BARSHONG O/N CAMP
12. BARSHONG THIMPHU O/N HOTELTHIMPHU
13. THIMPHU SIGHTSEEING O/N HOTELTHIMPHU
14. THIMPHU PARO O/N HOTELPARO
15. PARO –KTM by flight, night at hotel.
Early morning drive to PARO Airport to board your onward flight.
16. Full day excursion to Nagarkot , to see the beautiful mountain including the Everest. Night at hotel.
17. Transfer to the airport for back to home.
Cost in US $ per person
02 PAX US$ 2570.00 Per Person
03-09 pax US$ 2280.00 Per Person
10-14 PAX US$ 2230.00 Per Person
Single supplement US$ 250.00
FOR PACKAGES INCLUDING BHUTAN
All terms and conditions quoted in the Nepal section apply. In addition, for Bhutan please note the following:
The above cost includes:
· Airport-hotel transfer at arrival and departure
· Accommodation in Nepal with breakfast as described in itinerary
· Full board in Bhutan as per program, including lunch and dinner
· Domestic land and air transport as described in itinerary, with private transportation where applicable
· All sightseeing with an English-speaking guide
· All city/ monument /monastery entrance fees
· The services of our support staff
· All trekking and camping equipment including Gamow bags (to alleviate severe altitude sickness), tents, sleeping bags, and oxygen cylinders
The above cost does not include:
· Air fare KTM/PARO/KTM at US$390 per person
· Bhutan visa fee US$30 to be paid on arrival
· Nepal visa fee US$30 to be paid on arrival
· Airport taxes
· Your international flight into and out of Nepal
· Travel insurance
· Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu (US$4-8 per day)
· Tips, souvenirs or other shopping
· Photography and/ or videography charges in the monasteries and other tourist attractions.
· Personal expenses incurred for drinks, snacks, tips, etc
· Any extra cost involved on the road should there be an unavoidable delay due to, for example, a landslide or similar unforeseeable events.
· Rescue/ evacuation and any additions costs associated with being split from the main group or from a serious health condition
Please note: The airfare is subject to change without prior notice.
Risk & Liability:
We , Tin - Tin Trekking do our best to ensure that you have a smooth and pleasant journey. When travelling to BHutan, you should, however, be aware that all tours/trekking there are run strictly as per conditions set by the BhutanTourism Authority. Therefore neither Tin -Tin Trekking or its agents shall not be responsible for any change or cancellation of program due to unavoidable circumstances such as a road blockade, a flood, snow, unrest, cancellation of flight, delay in arrival of clients, sickness or accidents, and breakdown of vehicles. Any extra cost incurred as a result of any such occurrence will be borne by the clients on the spot. It is most important that clients have full medical and personal accident risk insurance.
Note: The details itinerary of the program day by day will be provided on your request or after booking.We do organise any trip to Bhutan seperately from any destination on your request.