01. Receive at the airport and transfer to the hotel.
02. Full day sightseeing of Baudhnatha/Pashupatinath and Bhaktapur,night at the hotel.
03. Full day sightseeing of Kathmandou Durbar square,monkey temple and Patan Durbar Square,night at hotel.
04 Kathmandu-Zhangmu (by minibus) Night at Htl
05 Saga via lake Peiggutso , Camping
06 Dongba Camping
07 Paryang, camping
08 Darchen, Camping
09. Trek around Mt.Kailash, Camping
10. Trek around Mt.Kailash, Camping
11. Trek around Mt.Kailash, Camping
12. Lake Mansover, Camping
13. Lake Mansover, Camping
14. Paryang, Camping
15. Dongba Camping
16. Snagsabg Camping
17. Shigatse night at hotel.
18. Gyantse night at hotel.
19. Tsedang via Yamdrok Lake, night at hotel.
20. Excursion of Tsedang, night at hotel
21. Visit monastery of Samye, night at hotel.
22. Visit Lhasa Potala,Drepung,Ganden,Barkhor etc night at hotel.
23. Visit around Lhasa, night at hotel.
24. Visit around Lhasa night at hotel.
25. airport transfer for return to Ktm.Night at hotel.
26. Full day excursion to Nagarkot , to see the beautiful mountain including the Everest. Night at hotel.
27. Transfer to the airport for back to home.
Cost : US $ 3250 per person (min.2 pax),Single suppliment US $ 350
FOR PACKAGES INCLUDING TIBET
All terms and conditions quoted in the Nepal section apply. In addition, please note the following:
Cost quoted on itineraries includes:
* Airport-hotel transfer at arrival and departure
* Domestic land and air transport as described in itinerary
* Accommodation in Nepal/ Tibet with breakfast as described in itinerary
* Full board or camping treks like the Everest Advanced Base Camp and Mt Kailash
* All sightseeing in the company of an English-speaking guide
* All city/ monument /monastery entrance fees
* Fee for the Tibet permit/ visa.
* All government taxes on said fees
* Yaks and yak drivers to carry gear and loads during the Kailash circumambulation
* Ground transfers in Tibet using Toyota Land Cruisers,minibus and support truck
* The services of our Sherpa staff
* All trekking and camping equipment including Gamow bags (to alleviate severe altitude sickness), sleeping bags, and
Cost quoted does not include:
* Your international flight into and out of Nepal
* Travel insurance
* Domestic and international airport taxes
* Lunch and dinner, (except on tented treks), and drinks in Kathmandu/ Tibet (US$5-10 per day)
* Tips, souvenirs or other shopping
* Photography and/ or videography charges in the monasteries and other tourist attractions.
* Personal expenses incurred for drinks, snacks, tips, etc
* Any extra cost involved on the road should there be an unavoidable delay due to, for example, a landslide or similar
* Extra nights at any lodge
* Yak/ porter for individual use
* Rescue/ evacuation and any additions costs associated with being split from the main group or from a serious health condition.
* Urgent visa fee
Risk & Liability:
We , Tin - Tin Trekking do our best to ensure that you have a smooth and pleasant journey. When travelling to Tibet, you should, however, be aware that all tours/trekking there are run strictly as per conditions set by the Tibet Tourism Authority. Therefore neither Tin -Tin Trekking or its agents shall not be responsible for any change or cancellation of program due to unavoidable circumstances such as a road blockade, a flood, snow, unrest, cancellation of flight, delay in arrival of clients, sickness or accidents, and breakdown of vehicles. Any extra cost incurred as a result of any such occurrence will be borne by the clients on the spot. It is most important that clients have full medical and personal accident risk insurance.
We do organise any trip to tibet seperately from any destination on your request.